I stumbled acrossthis blog the other day that challenges people to take a photo a day and share it. I’ve seen people doing this, but I wasn’t really fond of the idea for some reason.
I decided to cave in and do it.
The more I thought about it, the more I realized that not only it will be something really cool to look back on, but it is a great way to be intentional with your day!
Probably even more powerful and more of an inspiration to this endeavor is this video Stephen showed me about a month ago: Jeff Harris: 4,748 Self-Portraits and Counting. At first glance it sounds/looks super conceited and self centered, but trust me. Give it a shot. It’s very beautiful, really. I don’t want to spoil it by saying anything more.
Anywho, Photo a Day. I missed January, so I’m starting with February. Hopefully this will inspire me to get a working camera!
P.S. I am a week in and have decided I would rather take pictures of things other than buttons, etc, so I’m changing it : )
P.P.S. Most of these pictures are from pinterest, blogs, etc. That is because I don’t have a camera besides my phone, so I’ll be waiting to post anymore month-in-photos until I get a new one : )
17. Time: slower
18. Drink: I want to drink out of THIS
19. Something you hate to do: getting out of the shower. Seriously.
20. Someone you love: Well, a whole group of someones – my wonderful lodegemates!!
21. A favorite photo of you: I feel like this is vain, but here’s one. This is one of my faves right now because it shows me doing something that I love and miss and it’s when it was summer and I was tan : )
22. Where you work: OSF St. Francis, Children’s Hospital of Illinois, NICU
23. Your shoes: my favorites recently
24. Guilty pleasure: ….kesha. Heh heh heh
25. Something you made: Howard
26. Night: my spring/summer will contain more of this
27. Happiness: My nieces and nephews are just so full of joy and it’s contagious
28. Morning: this every morning